- Tax preparation, tax compliance and tax planning for individuals and families, as well as related entities, such as trusts, family businesses, family partnerships and charitable entities
- Ongoing coordination of the family’s legal, accounting and financial matters, including the selection and supervision of outside counsel and other professional service providers
- Individual trustee support, including aid for the trustee’s administrative responsibilities, recordkeeping and other legal compliance matters
- Educating, advising and mentoring the individual members of client families with respect to the proper stewardship of family wealth
- Support for private foundations, including bookkeeping, recordkeeping, grant-making support and tax compliance services
- Family business and wealth succession consulting
Families are at the heart of what Western Reserve Trust Company does. We work with multiple generations to ensure all needs are met and the intention of the trust is fulfilled.
Decades of experience have taught us how complex family office services can be, and the high level of attention they require. In order to be the best possible advisors, we make it our business to thoroughly understand each family’s dynamics, needs and desires. That allows us to deliver the best service to all.